Thursday 24 September 2009

Sorry Harriet

Well i have got some apologising to do, As Harriet became offended by one of my blog eailer so i'm going to fix this problem. =]

Now in one of my previous blogs i said this "Now this is where i had to get down town as quick as possible and i managed to get the 6 o'clcok bus and get there at 6:20 which was ace, this is where the fun begins and the RATPACK practice begins" now Harriet became offended by this as she read it as, I had no fun with her and just wanted to go to band practice. Now this is very untrue as I had a really good time with her and i really enjoyed myself, me and her hanging out made my day even more awesome and started it on a nice foot, I was really glad we got to spend some time together as we normally don't and it had been a while so i was really really happy to spend time with her. Its just a shame she had to go to work=[.

So Harriet I'm sorry that you took offence to this, as it didn't mean how it was writing, I hope this blog has made you forgive me some more. I really look forward to spending time with you again. Which i hope is soon, I'll get ginger bread men just for you =]

So, to conclude this, I'm terribly sorry Harriet

P.s She isn't a bitch, she pointed it out and i felt like i should correct it, for my stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment