Monday 21 September 2009

Slowing Down

I have just Noticed that its almost the end of September and i have only managed 6 blogs this month i think this is an all time low, humm maybe nothing intresting has been happening this month. I mean its not like it was my brothers birthday and Ricky and the Pigeons was formed, and people have left for uni. That would just be mad.

Seems to me that i have slowly just slowed down my blogging mostly because i feel like i'm the only one doing and have 1 reader being (Katrina). Nothing wrong with that but i would an update on everyone else its kinda boring and very uninspiring to come on and see no updates it kinda makes me feel like whats the point. But i guess thats just me.

Well today, today was pretty basic day me and James managed to weird people out in the car park by playing the guitar and meldoica, like a couple of county bumpkins(where do i come up with this). Also i'm pretty sure that i am not getting enough sleep, i might actually keep a tall in a one week basis to see how much sleep i'm getting compared to how long i am awake for, i think the drastic change might have been a huge shock to my system and it just wigging out. For example in Digital Graphics (ooo get you) today i was falling asleep which isn't really a bold move for anyone really, it was just so hard to stay awake and i kept twitching and losing control of my head, finally i got the idea to start doodling in my sketch book to keep me awake so all i did was write "PineHouse" over and over in the smallest possible writing, All i'm saying is it did its job. When i got into brixham i bought myself a sandwich and a drink to liven myself up again, it did the trick for a few hours. When i got home i started reading the watchmen graphic novel and well i kinda half fell to sleep in-between sentences and my short dream was based on what i last read, and i took me 3 attempts to read on bag after this i decided i put the book down and grab some food it work to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment