Wednesday 5 October 2011

Coffee Theory

I assume most of you have heard the Theory about coffee 3 sips and your addicted, today i got the chance to test this theory as you all know i don't really like hot drinks.

My Team Leader Chris went and got a coffee for me and himself and got in trouble by our manager Colin, he comes to me gives it to me and tells me he got in trouble.

A few moments later Colin walks past me and says "I don't think Chris put any sugar in your coffee" i reply with "Oh well i don't like coffee" he laughs and walks off.

So i thought well i'm cold i might as well try this theory.

1st sip: this tastes bad
2nd sip: still tastes bad
3rd sip: this is awful

I thought i'd give it the benefit of the doubt and try a 4th sip

4th sip: awful not taking another sip

So looks like that theory is a bunch of hogwash

No comments:

Post a Comment