Thursday 2 June 2011

The Reason I'm Back

So on Friday i was just relaxing at George's house on his iPad and googled myself and i ended up at my blog and started reading it, Duffield arrived as i was reading it. At that point me and him decided we should start blogging again.

But that nights adventures didn't end there.

After all that we played some Mortal Kombat but me and Duffield suck so much, we then went to The Vigilance and had some pints while there i had a pint of Beast a very nice 6.6% ale the best taste, and 3 pints of Fox at 4.6% which was even better cause don't you just love fox's? no just me. I was only a little bit Tipsy but George Duffield and Mike (George's friend) were pretty drunk, while walking home we said to George you got any canned pies this started a mass debate of canned pies being good Mike said they can't exist they must be terrible, we would have proved him wrong if George wasn't so drunk that he was carrying them and said "Quick someone take......*drops pie*.....Too late" we laughed pretty hard, then Duffield asked George to put his on a flat surface he dropped it instantly we laughed even harder so hard that Duffield had like a panic/asthmatic attack which was scary but solved in time. Was a memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment