Sunday 14 November 2010

Buh Rangering

Recently i've lost passion (of which i had little of) for my job, and i see it more of an annoyance and i can see this increasing.

Today i really didn't care for work, to the point that i let kids cut queues and some parent had a go at me saying he was telling me how to do my job, i was just like wow well you wanna go on the ride or fuck off. But being the well mannered person i am, i said that in my head. But still very annoyed with stupid man.

And in all fairness there were 10 people in the queue and the ride only holds 10 people so i really didn't see the problem. Grrrr, well i really didn't listen to what he was saying, then his wife apologized so i think i won in the end.

At the start of the day i felt completely drained and really didn't want to move anywhere i actually spent about 15 minutes hiding so i could just rest, and when i did finally get told to stand at the top of the slide i spent most of it leaning and dozing off, so i did eventually sit on the floor and fall to sleep.

Well that was pretty much my day.

Long and Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment