Saturday 14 November 2009

Alan Everywhere




So since i needed a new background on my phone i thought i would go for the awesome smiley as its pretty badass so my original picture was this.

But as i started talking to Karys i said i should have put it as Alan like on my twitter, a few pain staking minutes later thanks to vista i put this picture of Alan up.

So now my phone looks like this.
Sorry for bad quality but its hard to hold up a camera to a webcam and line in perfectly, got a nice look at my range t-shirt aswell. Also yes i do has a sticky note message to myself that says "The Game" that way i'm always loosing The Game and no one can make me lose The Game, i think i may have cheated the system but damn it, its working.

1 comment:

  1. Thats not cheating the system! thats just permanently losing the game! Liking the alan phone anyway

    ReplyDelete